The lightweight Sewerooter T-3 from General Pipe Cleaners clears clogs from 2- to 4-inch-diameter lines up to 100 feet long. Optimized for inside work, it features a fold-down handle and a tough, reinforced tubular frame on 10-inch wheels for easy transport to and from the job. The power cable feed provides maximum feed control of 1/2- or 3/8-inch cable. The accompanying guide tube and optional extensions prevent cable whipping and kinking. Powered by a heavy-duty 1/3 hp capacitor-type motor with thermal overload protection, the T-3 has a powder-coated metal drum with a capacity of 100 feet of 1/2-inch Flexicore cable. 800/245-6200; www.drainbrain.com.
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- High-Performance Nozzles Take Jetting to the Next Level
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- What’s the Difference Between Drum-Type and Sectional Drain Cleaners?