Matt Sigler, Plumbing Manufacturers International’s technical director, has been appointed to the Joint Committee on Drinking Water Additives – System Components. He also recently began serving on the International Code Council’s Plumbing, Mechanical, and Fuel Gas Code Action Committee.
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- High-Performance Nozzles Take Jetting to the Next Level
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- What’s the Difference Between Drum-Type and Sectional Drain Cleaners?