The SJE-Rhombus NEX Series control panel product line includes single-phase duplex models designed to alternately control two 120-, 208- or 240-volt AC pumps in water and sewage applications. The alternating action equalizes pump wear. If an alarm condition occurs, a switch activates the audible and visual alarm system, providing overriding control should either pump fail. The compact design of the NEMA 4X indoor/outdoor rated enclosure is ideal for residential water and wastewater applications. The panel is UL/cUL listed and is available with or without SJE SignalMaster control switches and elapsed time meters. 888/342-5753; www.sjerhombus.com.
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- High-Performance Nozzles Take Jetting to the Next Level
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- What’s the Difference Between Drum-Type and Sectional Drain Cleaners?