The SpitzLift 3-foot fold-down crane is made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and weighs less than 40 pounds. It has a robust load capacity of 650 pounds, and can be installed in vans and enclosed service vehicles for both rear and side-door applications. Because the crane is lightweight, it can be transferred easily from one mounting system to another. This portability feature increases efficiency, versatility and multipurpose use. The unit is well fitted for enclosed service vehicles and vans because when not in use, it stores neatly out of the way so to not interfere with workflow or take up valuable cargo space. When ready to use, the ergonomic design allows for simple setup to the operational position. It helps increase workplace safety and efficiency as a premier lifting solution for equipment handling. 619/713-5061; www.spitzlift.com.
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- High-Performance Nozzles Take Jetting to the Next Level
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- What’s the Difference Between Drum-Type and Sectional Drain Cleaners?