Watch as Josh Ballum of NozzTeq reveals why the C-Ray 200 bottom cleaner is the powerhouse of sewer nozzles. Plus, you’ll learn how the nozzle’s unique anti-tip mechanism keeps this rugged sewer nozzle upright.
“What makes it unique is not only the size but the stainless steel tube technology,” Ballum says. “We don’t channel or deadhead the water, we turn it with stainless steel tubes in a manifold system.”
The lightweight sewer nozzle weighs only 28 pounds, includes six powerful jets, and it can clear 8- to 54-inch lines.
The C-Ray nozzle series was developed in cooperation with NozzTeq customers. The C-Ray series is the most effective bottom cleaner on the market, increasing the water speed by “looping” the water around a patented system of individual conduits.
The angle of the water stream, the jet and the jet sizes are designed for optimum pull and cleaning power. The water streams are directed towards the bottom of the pipe for optimum debris moving.
Some of the main features of the newest C-Ray bottom cleaner include:
- Quality stainless steel construction.
- Loops water around for a powerful water stream.
- Variable jet sizes accommodate flows from 40 to 400 gpm.
- The water jets attack debris at its weakest point with superior performance and result.
- Low gravity puts the C-Ray in correct working position.
For more information, visit www.nozzteq.com.