Matco-Norca’s 750LF lead-free forged ball valves come in both iron pipe size and copper-by-copper versions. They conform to ANSI B1.20.1 thread ends and MSS-SP-110 specifications, are comprised of a two-piece body and come with a blow-out-proof stem. IPS valves are available in diameter sizes from 1/2 up to 2 inches. CXC valves come in three diameter sizes: 1/2, 3/4 and 1 inch. Both IPS and CXC valves are rated at 600 psi nonshock cold water pressure and 150 psi steam working pressure. 800/431-2082; www.matco-norca.com.
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- High-Performance Nozzles Take Jetting to the Next Level
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- What’s the Difference Between Drum-Type and Sectional Drain Cleaners?