Designed for use with RAUPEX UV shield PEX pipe in potable water applications, the EVERLOC+ compression-sleeve fitting system from REHAU Construction has both polymer and lead-free brass fittings in diameters up to 2 inches, as well as the EVERLOC+ power tool, powered by the DEWALT 12V MAX* battery platform. The connections are made using a two-step expansion and compression process, both performed by the EVERLOC+ power tool, specifically designed for assembling EVERLOC+ fittings. First, the pipe is expanded, then the sleeve is actively compressed over the pipe and fitting for a secure connection that is immediately ready for pressure testing. The fitting system includes couplings, tees, elbows, transition fittings, multi-port tees and accessories in sizes from 3/8 through 2 inches. 800/247-9445; www.everlocplus.com.
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- High-Performance Nozzles Take Jetting to the Next Level
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- What’s the Difference Between Drum-Type and Sectional Drain Cleaners?