Geophysical Survey Systems Inc. announced the promotion of David Cist to the position of vice president of research and development. With the company for 21 years, he has helped develop several products, including an arrayed utility mapper and a series of search-and-rescue tools.
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- High-Performance Nozzles Take Jetting to the Next Level
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- What’s the Difference Between Drum-Type and Sectional Drain Cleaners?